After working for 14 years at Glasgow City Council as an inspector of privately let properties in multiple occupation, I decided to make use of this experience and expertise in property and energy assessment. I became a fully qualified domestic and commercial energy assessor and set up the Ian Naismith Energy Assessor business in April 2009.
Also in 2009, I became a distributor for the Utility Warehouse Discount Club, a logical extension to my main business.
- Local Surveyors Direct
- The Institute of Domestic Energy Assessors (IDEA)
- A member of BNI Glasgow Alba Chapter
- A member of Synergy Business Services Club
- And when I get some time off, I’m a member of Strathaven Golf Club
- And of course, I’m a member of 4Networking in Glasgow.